Monday, July 11, 2022

Links and why the internet needs a spanking

 When I manufactured this blog a few years ago, I found abundant resources to support my claims, all of which were designed to give the consumer the right to go searching for the facts. I just baited the trap.

As time has gone on, some or many of the links are either no longer online or are hidden behind a gravelly warning about security. I could fix all that, or I could let you do your own research and make it easy for me.

I don't plan to be around forever and after a fashion, this blog likely won't be either.

The truth is, the history of Fairfield, the Whitewater valley, the state, region, nation, world ... all that it included, is out there for everyone. We need to send a generation of people in search of the questions as well as the methods for learning how to tell the difference between wrong/right/optional and variable.

Nothing is linear. Nothing is absolute.

Well, a couple of things are close-to-absolute.

Like this ad from 1908.

It's just sort of absolute.



No comments:

Post a Comment